State Coverage Programs 2021
State Coverage Program is a refresher presentation on MassHealth, the state’s Medicaid program. In this session we'll discuss how MGB primary care practices serve patients on these programs, including answers to the following questions:
- Why do some patients get MassHealth, while others get ConnectorCare and Health Safety Net?
- Which patients are in the MassHealth ACO and why are others excluded?
- Which MassHealth patients can be seen in Partners primary care practices?
- When might patients lose their MassHealth coverage and how can they get back on?
- Where can patients go for help with their MassHealth?
Faculty: Anne Fox and Brooke Alexander, Partners Community Health, Public Payer Patient Access Unit
Quality & Patient Experience
CMEs are not provided for this recording.