State Coverage Programs_2020
A refresher presentation on the MassHealth, the state’s Medicaid program. Learn how Partners primary care practices serve patients on these programs, including answers to the following questions:
- Why do some patients get MassHealth, while others get ConnectorCare and Health Safety Net?
- Which patients are in the MassHealth ACO and why are others excluded?
- Which MassHealth patients can be seen in Partners primary care practices?
- When might patients lose their MassHealth coverage and how can they get back on?
- Where can patients go for help with their MassHealth?
Quality & Patient Experience (QPE)
Kim Simonian, MPH, Director, Partners Community Health, Public Payer Patient Access Unit
Anne Fox, Program Manager, Partners Community Health, Public Payer Patient Access Unit
Continuing education credits are not offered for this session.