Mass General Brigham's Physician Licensing Portal
Welcome to Mass General Brigham’s Physician Licensing Portal.
To alleviate administrative burden and ongoing physician licensure frustrations, this centralized website for Mass General Brigham physicians will enable them to locate the following licensure resources: Key Points, Required Courses, Personalized CME Transcript, Dropbox for Required Documentation, Resources.
Click on the icons below to navigate to the relevant content. Thank you!
Key Points: Your Roadmap to Completing Your Licensure
- You renew your license on BORIM’s Online Licensing Renewal (OLR) system. Please download your license application once you complete and save to your files (preferentially using the DropBox on this site). You will need a copy of your license application for Mass General Brigham’s credentialing.
- Your medical license must renew every two years and expires at 11:59 PM on your birthday.
- BORIM sends a renewal notice by mail 60 days in advance of your physician license expiration date.
- A licensee must complete 50 hours of CME within each licensing cycle. The CMEs may be in Category 1 or 2. See definition of categories here
- Physicians do not submit documentation of CME credits with your renewal form. In case you are audited by the BORIM, this site will help you document the credits you attested to on your BORIM license application form.
- In addition to saving a copy of your BORIM application, also keep a copy of your wallet license card in your DropBox file on this site.
- If interested in your credentialing information, the MGB Central Credentialing Office application's EPriv provides access to your provider profile: MGB Central Credentialing Office EPRIV.docx
- If you want further details, please link to Board of Registration in Medicine (BORIM): https://www.mass.gov/service-details/renew-my-physician-license