Partners HealthCare Ofﬁce of Continuing Professional Development knows what it takes to prepare, organize and deliver top-notch trainings that meet education objectives and regulatory requirements. Our programs are cost-effective, participant-focused and engaging. We design our programs to have measurable impact on improving care.
The CPD Office is approved by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide physician medical education credits. The ACCME sets and enforces standards in physician continuing education within the United States.
Our goal is to help instructors and course planners provide quality continuing medical education. We help health care professionals learn how to achieve the best medical outcomes for patients and families.
Services for course directors and administrators:
- Gap and need review and feedback
- Best practices for learning objective and question writing
- Consultation on educational design
- Online disclosure portal
- Grant submission & reconciliation
- Financial management
- Registration, evaluation and certificates
Services for participants:
- Certificate generation and personalized transcripts
- CME and MOC tracking
- Customer support
We have dedicated course coordinators to help you navigate smoothly and efﬁciently through the accreditation process. We work to reduce your administrative burden and provide expertise on educational activities. We’re here for you and will work with you through every step of the way.
We’ll help you develop an activity that is:
- Certiﬁed for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
- Informed by subject matter experts
- Delivered in the best format for the topic and audience: live or online, real-time or on-demand
- Supported by one of the leading learning management systems, EthosCE
- Marketed under your institution’s brand
- Proposal submission review and assistance
- Grant submission, in-kind and exhibit processing
- Management of income and expense funds
- Registration and certiﬁcate management
- Easy log in to the online learning platform with existing Partners user name and password
- Searchable online catalog
- Activity landing page
- Online and print marketing materials with your institution’s brand
- Direct email marketing to Partners CPD contacts
- Course announcement in Partners CPD e-newsletter
- Social media announcements
Let’s get started!
We are here to help you teach others. We’ll begin with a meeting to understand your needs and then apply our time-tested process to craft a tailored program along all dimensions.
CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATION:
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL HERE