MGB Radiology Point of Care Learning Center - RadAssist Resources
|MRI Rectal Cancer Staging||Shanna A Matalon, MD; Leslie K Lee, MD; Atul Shinagare, MD; Michael H Rosenthal, MD; Ramin Khorasani, MD|
|Adnexal Lesions: O-RADS MRI||Krista Suarez-Weiss, MD; Kristine Burk, MD; Atul Shinagare, MD|
|Adnexal Lesions: O-RADS US||Yang Guo, MD; Jessie Chai, MD; Carol Benson, MD; Atul Shinagare, MD|
|MRI of Endometriosis||Kristine Burk, MD; Leslie K Lee, MD|
|Diagnostic Certainty Scale||Atul B. Shinagare, MD; Giles W. Boland, MD; William Mayo-Smith, MD; Stuart G. Silverman, MD; Aaron Sodickson, MD, PhD; Ramin Khorasani, MD, MPH|
|MR Enterography||Shanna Matalon, MD; Michael Rosenthal, MD; Leslie Lee, MD; Atul Shinagare, MD; Ramin Khorasani MD|
This activity is intended for radiology attendings and trainees (fellows and residents) within Mass General Brigham.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Accurately apply LI-RADS, PI-RADS, and O-RADS to the assessment of focal liver, prostate, and adnexal lesions.
- Accurately apply the most up to date Bosniak Classification System to the assessment of cystic renal masses with CT and MRI.
- Accurately and comprehensively recognize and classify rectal cancer staging on MRI.
- Accurately and comprehensively describe pathology of the pancreas including necrotizing pancreatitis and pancreatic adenocarcinoma, including imaging features relevant for multidisciplinary treatment planning.
- Accurately identify and describe endometriosis in the pelvis on MRI, including imaging features relevant for surgical planning.
- Recognize the importance and impact of using standardized language to describe diagnostic certainty in radiology reports and use a vetted diagnostic certainty scale that has already been published and successfully used in clinical practice.
Mass General Brigham
In support of improving patient care, Mass General Brigham is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mass General Brigham designates this enduring material for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.