Welcome to the KNC Learning Center!
The KNC Learning Center was developed and designed to support your personal and professional learning needs. This learning portal puts the power of learning in your hands, literally! One of the many innovative functions is that all of the courses, video libraries and other activities are accessible on your mobile device, as well as your tablet, laptop or desktop computer. All of the courses offer nursing education contact hours (unless otherwise noted) and feature the most current, evidence-based information. So please log-in, create your own personal learning account and enjoy learning once again.
Here are a few tips to enhance your experience:
- Use of Google Chrome required
- Click here to download Chrome
- Mass General employees will use SSO to register/sign-on
- Once you are logged in, go to “My Account” and create your own personal learning record
- Visit the Course Catalog and start learning!
The Norman Knight Nursing Center acknowledges the generous support of The Dorothy Ann Heathwood Endowed Chair in Nursing Education in the development of the KNC Learning Center.