BWH Department of Surgery Grand Rounds 2018-2019
- Click on 'Register/Take Course' tab
- Log-in using the buttons on the top right of page
- Click ‘Take Course’ tab, then click ‘Take Course’ button – you will be brought to the ‘Course Home’ page
- Click ‘Start Course’ at the bottom of this page
- Complete the evaluation and click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. You will receive a message that your submission has been received; then click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- The credit you are eligible for will be listed on this page; check off “claim this type”
- Insert the number of credits you are claiming in the text box. Check off “I agree that I am only claiming credit commensurate with the extent of my participation in the activity. *” and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a message that your credit has been awarded; click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- To download a copy of your certificate, click ‘Download Certificate’ – this information will also be saved in your account on our site.
For questions regarding the registration process, please contact Partners Office of Continuing Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Partners HealthCare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Partners HealthCare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 30.00 Participation