BWPO QIP Core Measure: Risk Coding Training
What is Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) coding, how do you do it, and why should you care? This course will answer all of these questions for you.
The goals of this 20 min course is to assist clinicians in their understanding of:
- How complexity of risk adjustment is measured
- Why this is important to our organization, to our patients and to our providers
- What we, as providers, can do to appropriately impact the risk scores of our patients
- What is being done by MGB/DHeC to help us
- Apply what you have learned about HCC coding in real-life case studies
For questions, please reach out to Dr. Mallika Mendu (email@example.com) or Dr. Nina Jain (NJAIN4@PARTNERS.ORG). No attestation is needed for this course. The BWPO QIP team will track completions in Healthstream and update your Ethos profile accordingly.
MGPO and BWPO