BWPO Quality Incentive Program: CMS Documentation Education
NOTE: THERE IS NO ACTION TO TAKE IN ETHOS TO COMPLETE THIS MEASURE. THE DEPARTMENT WILL PROVIDE THE QIP WITH COMPLETION REPORTS THROUGHOUT THE TERM. PLEASE SEE THE TRAINING DETAILS BELOW AND THE MOST RECENT DATE THAT COMPLETION REPORTS WERE SUBMITTED TO THE QIP TEAM.
1. Attend one of the live webinars or on-demand HealthStream hosted by the BWH/MGH Collaborative Billing Compliance Office (CBCO) and the Combined Professional Billing Office’s (CPBO) Coding Education.
- The Healthstream module is available now - Course Name: “MGBE 2023 E/M Code Changes - ED"
- Live webinar sessions were available through December 2022
2. Attendance or on-demand viewing of the MGB EM Faculty Development Session on 12/7 led by Dr. Joe Kopp.
- Click here for the training session
3. Participation in an individual education session on documentation changes, led by BWH and MGH ED leadership.
- Click here to sign up for a session
Once you have completed your training, please fill out the attestation below in order to obtain QI credit.
COMPLETION DATA IS REFLECTIVE OF (N/A at this time)