Harbor Grand Rounds: Gallbladder Disease
This activity is intended for primary care and specialty physicians of Harbor Medical Associates.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review common sequela of gallstones
- Review biliary pathophysiology
- Review surgical indications and interventions
Peter Grape, MD, FACC - Course Director
Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Cardiology,
Chief, Harbor Medical Associates
Cristina Carpio, MD, FACS
Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School;
Trauma Emergency General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care,
Brigham and Women’s Hospital;
South Shore Hospital
Partners HealthCare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Partners HealthCare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
- Click ‘Take Course’ tab, then click ‘Take Course’ button – you will be brought to the ‘Course Home’ page
- Click ‘Start Course’ at the bottom of this page
- Complete the evaluation and click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. You will receive a message that your submission has been received; then click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- The credit you are eligible for will be listed on this page; check off “claim this type”
- Insert the number of credits you are claiming in the text box. Check off “I agree that I am only claiming credit commensurate with the extent of my participation in the activity. *” and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a message that your credit has been awarded; click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- To download a copy of your certificate, click ‘Download Certificate’ – this information will also be saved in your account on our site.
For questions regarding the evaluation, please contact Partners Office of Continuing Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org