Improving Clinical Evaluation of Primary Care Patients with Overweight and Obesity
Quality Improvement Project
Mass General Brigham Continuing Professional Development is approved by the Joint Accreditation to provide continuing education credits for health care professionals. We are also the system-wide sponsor for the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Portfolio Program. Our goal is to help providers receive continuing education and Maintenance of Certification credits for approved quality improvement projects.
Mass General Brigham Continuing Professional Development has reviewed this quality improvement project and determined that it is eligible for CE/CME and MOC. Mass General Brigham-affiliated physicians can use this project to fulfill ABMS Maintenance of Certification (ABMS MOC®) Improvement in Medical Practice (Part IV) requirements.
Instructions to claim your credit:
- Physicians: Please have your Board ID Number and NPI Number handy
- Physician Assistants: Please have your NCCPA Certification Number handy
- Click on the ‘Register‘ link in the upper‐right corner of the screen.
- Log In:
- Mass General Brigham Employees: use login button under ‘Mass General Brigham CPD Login’
- All Other Users: Use the login button under ‘Visitor Login’ or create a new visitor account. (Be sure to click ‘Create New Account’ button at the bottom of the page.)
- Click on ‘Register’ — ‘Take Course’
- Click on ‘Attestation and Reflection’ — ‘Start’
- Complete all fields in the form & click submit
- Click ‘Next’ at the bottom right of the page
Physicians and Physician Assistants: The Mass General Brigham Office of Continuing Professional Development will report your MOC Part IV credits to the board. Allow at least 6-8 weeks for processing before your credits are reflected on your board activity page. Please note: If your board has specific requirements for claiming MOC credit (e.g. on-line registration, fees, etc.), it is your responsibility to know and comply with these requirements.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your board will determine the number of MOC IV continuing certification credits.
- 0.00 Participation