MGH Laboratory and Molecular Medicine Conference 2018-2019
- Click on 'Register/Take Course' tab
- Log-in using the buttons on the top right of page
- Click ‘Take Course’ tab, then click ‘Take Course’ button – you will be brought to the ‘Course Home’ page
- Click ‘Start Course’ at the bottom of this page
- Complete the evaluation and click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. You will receive a message that your submission has been received; then click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- The credit you are eligible for will be listed on this page; check off “claim this type”
- Insert the number of credits you are claiming in the text box. Check off “I agree that I am only claiming credit commensurate with the extent of my participation in the activity. *” and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a message that your credit has been awarded; click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- To download a copy of your certificate, click ‘Download Certificate’ – this information will also be saved in your account on our site.
For questions regarding the registration process, please contact Partners Office of Continuing Professional Development at email@example.com.
Partners HealthCare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Partners HealthCare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 41.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 41.00 Participation