Quality Assurance Process Improvement (QAPI) QI Leader Reflection 2022
Mass General Brigham Maintenance of Certification Practice Improvement (MOC Part IV) for QAPI Participants:
Mass General Brigham Continuing Professional Development is the system-wide sponsor for the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Portfolio Program. Our goal is to help Mass General Brigham-affiliated physicians and physician assistants fulfill ABMS Maintenance of Certification (ABMS MOC®) Improvement in Medical Practice (Part IV) requirements.
As an ABMS Portfolio Program Sponsor, we can help you receive continuing certification credit from an ABMS Member Board for the work you have done related to Quality Assurance Process Improvement (QAPI). You are eligible to receive MOC IV credit as a Quality Improvement/Patient Safety leader for your participation in QAPI.
In order to receive MOC Part IV credit for the current calendar year, complete the reflection form. The deadline to receive 2022 credit is 11/18/2022.
Please complete all required fields in the Reflection Form. If your board has specific criteria claiming MOC credit (e.g., online registration, MOC fees, etc.), it is your personal responsibility to know and comply with these requirements.
The Mass General Brigham MOC Portfolio Approval program will report your Quality Assurance Process Improvement (QAPI) participation to your board.
To receive your MOC IV credit for QAPI in 2022, please follow the steps below.
- Confirm that your specialty board participates in the ABMS Portfolio program. Here is a link to participating boards: https://mocportfolioprogram.org/about-us/abms-member-board-participation/
- Determine if you need MOC IV credit for 2022.
- Click the blue "take course" button on the right-hand side of this page.
- Click on the Reflection Form tab to complete the online reflection form.
- Complete all required fields in the online reflection form.
- Submit completed attestation and reflection forms by 11/18/2022.
Questions regarding MOC Part IV Credit or technical difficulties: email@example.com
Mass General Brigham
Your board will determine the number of Quality Assurance Process Improvement (QAPI) MOC IV continuing certification credits.
This activity does not include CME credit.