REDCap: Getting Started
REDCap – Getting Started
Speaker: Evan DeChambeau, Application Analyst – Enterprise Research Infrastructure & Services (ERIS)
In collaboration with the Harvard Catalyst, REDCap is a free, secure, web-based application hosted by Partners Research Computing and designed to support electronic data capture for research studies. To learn more about REDCap visit: http://rc.partners.org/edcredcap.
This session is to help REDCap users design databases and surveys. Learn about study start up, project life cycles, data management, and how to program data fields and branching logic. This is a general overview demonstration and then time is devoted to user’s Q&A and design questions.
Researchers who have decided to start projects as well as new users who are being brought onto existing projects.
Users may first want to view our online videos prior to attending: https://rc.partners.org/redcapgettingstarted
1. Learn how to access REDCap and request new projects
2. Learn the different types of projects REDCap can support
3. Learn basics of being onboarded onto an existing project
4. Learn how to collect data, send survey invites by various methods, and collect data directly from participants (self-report) in clinic
5. Learn how to program data collection instruments and utilize the program features
The Division of Clinical Research
This is not an accredited course.