Module 2: October 7, 2019
This activity is intended for the MGH Department of Medicine faculty.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Utilize skills to effectively manage professional and career development
- Develop a peer-network across different MGH Department of Medicine Units/Divisions
- Explore leadership theory as a means to facilitate change or improvements in their practice
- Improve interpersonal skills to more effectively work with others
- Identify resources and support services for research, clinical, teaching and mentoring activities
- Determine opportunities for development at MGH and HMS
MGH Department of Medicine & Partners HealthCare
Partners HealthCare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Partners HealthCare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.50 Participation