COVID-19 Project Reflection 2021
Mass General Brigham Maintenance of Certification Practice Improvement Projects (MOC Part IV)
Mass General Brigham Continuing Professional Development is the system-wide sponsor for the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Portfolio Program. Our goal is to help Mass General Brigham-affiliated physicians and physician assistants fulfill ABMS Maintenance of Certification (ABMS MOC®) Improvement in Medical Practice (Part IV) requirements.
As an ABMS Portfolio Program Sponsor, we can help you receive continuing certification credit from an ABMS Member Board for the incredibly important work you have done related to the Covid-19 crisis. The ABMS has simplified the process for MOC performance-in-practice for Covid-19. All you need to do is fill out a brief attestation about your work with the appropriate information.
MOC Part IV Physician/Clinician/Participation Attestation
In order to receive MOC Part IV credit for the current calendar year, complete this online reflection form. Please be sure to upload the attestation that your supervisor signed to the online form. The deadline to receive 2021 credit is 7/2/2021.
Please complete all required fields in the “Evaluation” (Evaluation form is the same as the reflection form). Please note: If your board has specific criteria claiming MOC credit (e.g. on-line registration, MOC fees, etc.) it is your personal responsibility to know and comply with these requirements.
The Mass General Brigham MOC Portfolio Approval program will report your participation on your Covid-19 project to your board.
To receive your MOC IV credit for 2021, please follow the steps below.
- Confirm that your specialty board participates in the ABMS Portfolio program. Here is a link to participating boards: https://mocportfolioprogram.org/about-us/abms-member-board-participation/
- Determine if you need MOC IV credit for 2021.
- Fill out this hard-copy attestation form: Click here to download the form.
- Give the form to your supervisor for signature & ask them to return it to you. You will upload the form to your attestation online in step 8.
- Click the blue "take course" button on the right-hand side of this page.
- Click on the Evaluation tab to complete the online reflection form.
- Complete all required fields in the online reflection form.
- Be sure to upload copy of the attestation form that your supervisor signed.
- Submit completed attestation and reflection forms by 7/2/2021.
Mass General Brigham
Your board will determine the number of COVID-19 MOC IV continuing certification credits.
- 0.00 Participation