Harbor Grand Rounds: Menopause Management and Hormone Replacement Therapy in 2020
This activity is intended for primary care and specialty physicians of Harbor Medical Associates.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the “Timing Hypothesis”.
- Review studies that show hormone replacement (HT) is safe and effective.
- Review common misconceptions about local vaginal treatment, breast cancer risks, and cardiovascular risks.
Peter Grape, MD, FACC - Course Director
Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Cardiology,
Chief, Harbor Medical Associates
Heather Hirsch MD, MS, NCMP
Lead physician, Menopause & Midlife Clinic,
Division of Women’s Health,
Brigham and Women’s Hospital;
Harvard Medical School
Partners HealthCare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Partners HealthCare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
- Click ‘Take Course’ tab, then click ‘Take Course’ button – you will be brought to the ‘Course Home’ page
- Click ‘Start Course’ at the bottom of this page
- Complete the evaluation and click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. You will receive a message that your submission has been received; then click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- The credit you are eligible for will be listed on this page; check off “claim this type”
- Insert the number of credits you are claiming in the text box. Check off “I agree that I am only claiming credit commensurate with the extent of my participation in the activity. *” and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a message that your credit has been awarded; click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page
- To download a copy of your certificate, click ‘Download Certificate’ – this information will also be saved in your account on our site.
For questions regarding the evaluation, please contact Partners Office of Continuing Professional Development at email@example.com