MEMO The Art and Science of Gratitude
A “MEMO” is a 10-minute educational module that delivers clear, concise, relevant information to the learner using a computer, tablet, or mobile-phone for easy access.
What truly is gratitude and why are we hearing so much about it? This educational offering is broken into 5 modules that share a comprehensive, definition and meaning of gratitude, the science behind it including positive impacts on our lives and ways we can embrace gratitude in a variety of circumstances – even in times of despair. Participants will appreciate how this simple concept can change their lives personally and professionally through greater understanding and strategies to shift our daily narratives.
This course offers engaging 10 minute modules in lecture format and a Q&A session to keep participants engaged.
- Module 1: The Current State of Healthcare Work Environments, Burnout vs. Fatigue and Introduction of Gratitude
- Module 2: Health is a State of Body, Wellness is a State of Being, What is Gratitude and the Power of Gratitude
- Module 3: Effects of Gratitude in the Brain and Living with Daily Gratitude
- Module 4: Practicing Gratitude and Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
- Module 5: Looking vs Seeing, Kindness Rocks and Conclusion
The Norman Knight Nursing Center
Please visit our website at mghpcs.org/KnightCenter
Mass General Brigham designates this activity for 0.25 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
0.25 ANCC contact hours for each MEMO module.