Re-imagining Shared Decision-Making Together
Re-imagining MGH's Nursing & Patient Care Services' Collaborative Governance Model is a strategic goal in 2021-2026 Strategic Plan. This program is an eight-module series to present shared decision-making models from other healthcare organizations. Shared decision-making is also an integral part of MGH's interprofessional Professional Practice Model.
- Module 1: New York Presbyterian Hospital, NYC, NY
- Module 2: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- Module 3: Wentworth Douglass Hospital, Dover, NH
- Module 4: Ohio State, Columbus, Ohio
- Module 5: Memorial Sloan Kettering, NYC, NY
- Module 6: Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Module 7: Torrance Memorial Hospital, Torrance, CA
- Module 8: UC Davis, Sacramento, CA
Estimated Duration of Each Module:
Each module carries 0.75 ANCC nursing contact hours.
PCS and Nursing Leadership and Staff
At the end of each module, the participant will be able to:
- Describe Shared Decision-Making strategies outlined by the exemplar organization
- Identify two best practices that might be adopted into our own re-imagined Shared Decision-Making model
The Norman Knight Nursing Center
Please visit our website at mghpcs.org/KnightCenter
Mass General Brigham designates this activity for 0.75 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.