Re-imagining Shared Decision-Making Together
Re-imagining MGH's Nursing & Patient Care Services' Collaborative Governance Model is a strategic goal in 2021-2026 Strategic Plan. This program is an eight-module series to present shared decision-making models from other healthcare organizations. Shared decision-making is also an integral part of MGH's interprofessional Professional Practice Model.
- Module 1: New York Presbyterian Hospital, NYC, NY
- Module 2: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- Module 3: Wentworth Douglass Hospital, Dover, NH
- Module 4: Ohio State, Columbus, Ohio
- Module 5: Memorial Sloan Kettering, NYC, NY
- Module 6: Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Module 7: Torrance Memorial Hospital, Torrance, CA
- Module 8: UC Davis, Sacramento, CA
Estimated Duration of Each Module:
Each module carries 0.75 ANCC nursing contact hours.
PCS and Nursing Leadership and Staff
At the end of each module, the participant will be able to:
- Describe Shared Decision-Making strategies outlined by the exemplar organization
- Identify two best practices that might be adopted into our own re-imagined Shared Decision-Making model
The Norman Knight Nursing Center
Please visit our website at mghpcs.org/KnightCenter
In support of improving patient care, Mass General Brigham is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.