January 22, 2021: Addressing Social Determinants of Health in the Time of COVID
As COVID continues to impact people in unprecedented ways, health systems are attempting to address the many social determinants of health (SDOH) needs faced by their patients. During this roundtable, Dr. Cuevas, Dr. Kuo, and Dr. Cohen will share unique interventions they have led to address SDOH needs during COVID. After hearing from our experts, participants will have the opportunity to engage in a roundtable discussion with other clinicians from across the country. Attendees will be able to share their successes, challenges, and questions.
This activity is intended for clinicians (doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants) who practice primary care both within and outside of Mass General Brigham.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Develop strategies for identifying gaps in systems of ambulatory care delivery
- Develop peer networks that allow them to identify possible solutions to these gaps
- Critically appraise novel approaches to improving systems of ambulatory care delivery
- Analyze how improvement and innovation lessons learned from experts and peers could apply to their own healthcare systems
CareZooming & Mass General Brigham
Mass General Brigham is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mass General Brigham designates this live online activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation