March 12, 2021: Engaging with Our Communities in the Response to COVID
This roundtable will cover how health systems and health professionals are working with community stakeholders to address the COVID-related needs of the communities they operate in.
After hearing from our experts, participants will have the opportunity to engage in a roundtable discussion with other clinicians from across the country. Attendees will be able to share their successes, challenges, and questions.
- Dr. Eileen Barrett, MD of the University of New Mexico
- Dr. Zackary Berger, MD of Johns Hopkins Unviersity
- Bella Borghi, Executive Director, Hispanic Health Coalition of Georgia
- Gail McCray, Community Health Educator, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Adrianne Proeller, Community Health Worker, Morehouse School of Medicine
*There are separate CME and non-CME rates for this event*
This activity is intended for clinicians (doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants) who practice primary care both within and outside of Mass General Brigham.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Characterize successful examples of community engagement in the setting of COVID
- Describe strategies and approaches for successfully working with community partners in the setting of COVID
CareZooming & Mass General Brigham
Mass General Brigham is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mass General Brigham designates this live online activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation