1. Prepare & Diagnose
These modules are to be completed prior to the first live zoom coaching session. It will take approximately 60 min to complete all modules. During the coaching session you will work as a team to apply these tools to your projects and will receive coaching from CPIP faculty.
- Introduction & Project Selection: An introduction to the process improvement methodology and attributes of a successful project
- Defining the Problem & Creating a Team: How to clearly describe the problem and let people know why it is important to solve. Creating a team of frontline staff.
- Understanding the Current Process: Steps to develop a deeper understanding of the current process through observations, interviews, and process mapping.
- Identifying Contributing Factors: Using a diagnostic work up approach to identify why the problem exists.
- Data Collection: The role of data and methods to collect and analyze it.
- Writing an Aim Statement: Specifying how much to improve and by when.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer (OCMO)
Credits not available.