These modules are to be completed prior to the second live coaching zoom session. It should take approximately 45 min to complete the modules. During the coaching zoom session, you will work with your project team to apply these tools to your project. No need to apply any of these new tools to your project prior to the zoom session!
- Introduction to Improve Phase & Brainstorming: Identifying potential solutions to address the root causes of the problem.
- Process Change Concepts: Standard change ideas that will help make improvements to the process.
- Prioritizing Ideas: Ways to prioritize improvement ideas generated by the team.
- Testing Changes (PDSA): Ways to test ideas to improve the process using PDSA cycles - rapid cycle tests of change.
- Putting it all Together: Walking through a project from start to finishing, using the problem of late starts in the OR.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer (OCMO)
Credits not available